To support Minnesota's oral health community through partnerships, resources and outreach.
Optimal oral health for all Minnesotans.
You are Invited!
NW Regional Meet & Greet
Ideal event for oral health professionals and everyone else who supports healthy
teeth and mouths for the NW region of Minnesota
September 22, 10:30am-noon
Free to all, but we ask you to register
Meet Darcey Larsen, the new NW Regional Dental Services Coordinator and learn about her new role to support increased dental access. We'll have a meet & greet, share resources and even a dental round robin with Q&A. Learn, meet, greet and have fun at this event. There will even be a raffle for oral health goodies.
The MOHC is offering additional Infomars (our webinars) on a wide range of subjects, as well as provide social engagement,
all with the help of Zoom - scroll down for connection information. All presentations are recorded and available anytime. Click this LINK to access them.
Minnesota Oral Health Coalition STRATEGIC PLAN
Goal 1: Encourage and Leverage partnerships to build a strong foundation for oral health promotion and access in Minnesota
- Continually seek out partnerships that add value to the mission and vision of the MOHC
- Understand, acknowledge and respect the mission and values of our partners
- Design and uphold a culture of collaborative entrepreneurship
- Maintain open communication that preserves and protects trust among partners
- Celebrate and extol the relationships between the MOHC and its partners
Objective 1: Serve as the “hub” in a wheel and spoke model
Objective 2: Educate and share information on oral health public policy with partners and other stakeholders
Goal 2: Develop programs, products and systems to enhance and support Minnesota’s oral health community
- Collaborate with membership to identify solutions for the common good of the majority of Minnesota’s oral health community
- Programs, products and systems are created with input from diverse and experienced members
- Members’ needs are understood, and outcomes are trusted and valued by the oral health community
- Activities of the MOHC are evaluated to determine their value to the oral health community
Objective 1: Create a statewide public information campaign to raise awareness about oral health
Objective 2: Create a Catalog of Oral Health Programs & Initiatives in Minnesota
Objective 3: Identify, Make Available and Disseminate Evidence-based Oral Health Educational Materials
Objective 4: Create a media toolkit for oral health
Goal 3: Engage Minnesota Oral Health Coalition membership
- Increase member and staff innovation and experimentation in the creation of new opportunities for engagement
- Increase membership engagement by identifying and eliminating barriers to participation and through technological innovation
- Create opportunities for professional growth by offering training opportunities to meet the changing needs of members
- Continue to enhance a web presence that engages members and the public
- Design an environment that values and supports collaboration
Objective 1: Increase attendance at Annual Conference & Regional Meetings
Objective 2: Create an Oral Health Leadership Program with the goal of developing state-wide leaders
Objective 3: Offer media training for oral health partners statewide
Goal 4: Organizational Excellence; MOHC operates effectively, efficiently, creatively and in a socially responsible means to accomplish its mission
- Develop and sustain the resources to ensure the vitality of the coalition, its programs and services
- Enhance the coalition’s organizational structure to meet the changing needs of members
- Assess and continually improve products and services to better serve current members and to attract new members
Objective 1: Board of Directors and staff are fulfilling their responsibilities to the board and membership
Objective 2: Organization is fiscally prudent and abides by fiduciary responsibilities as stated in Minnesota Statute Chapter 317A
2018 Conference Information
Get Involved: Join a Committee!
Become a Coalition Member Today!
Please follow us on Twitter at @MNOralHealthCo or Facebook at the Minnesota Oral Health Coalition, or click on the links below.