To support Minnesota's oral health community through partnerships, resources and outreach.
Optimal oral health for all Minnesotans.
The Minnesota Oral Health Coalition is made possibly by a
grant from the Delta Dental of Minnesota Foundation
Get to Yes Media kit
- Press Release
- Video recording of event
- Presenter/Speaker Contacts
- List of Minnesota lawmakers available to the media
- Critical Access Dental Providers' videos discussion the new legislation and what it means for their patients. View videos on a playlist on our YouTube Channel
- 2020-2030 Minnesota State Oral Health Plan
- Minnesota Leads the Nation in Dental Health Disparities: Medicaid Dental Providers Have the Answers White Paper
- PBS documentary, Uncovered: Minnesota’s Dental Crisis focuses on solutions, featuring three successful Critical Access Dental providers whose innovations, if adequately funded, could overcome barriers and eliminate health disparities. Uncovered: Minnesota's Dental Crisis
Dental Assisting Recruitment Program
The Minnesota Oral Health Coalition, Minnesota Dental Association and the Early Childhood Dental Network have come together to develop materials and a program to increase the number of dental assistants, the Minnesota Dental Assistant Recruitment Program. The materials and more information may be found on our Dental Assistant page
We have two videos about the recruitment program uploaded to our YouTube channel. The first is an overview of the program and the second is a Power Point presentation about the career of dental assisting.
Thanks to Central Lakes Community College, Minnesota State Community and Technical College-Moorhead and the Minnesota Dental Association for their expertise.
The MOHC is offering additional Infomars (our webinars) on a wide range of subjects, as well as provide social engagement,
all with the help of Zoom - scroll down for connection information. All presentations are recorded and available anytime. Click this LINK to access them.
Get Involved: Join a Committee!
Become a Coalition Member Today!
Please follow us on Twitter at @MNOralHealthCo or Facebook at the Minnesota Oral Health Coalition, or click on the links below.